The Abu Dhabi And Ferrari World Tour is a full-day excursion from Dubai where you will visit both the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Your first stop will be to marvel at the architectural masterpiece that is one the world’s largest mosques, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. With a capacity of 40,000 worshippers, the mosque features 82 domes, more than a thousand columns, and the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet. Dominating the main prayer hall is one of the largest chandeliers in the world, at 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters in height, and weighing 12 tons. Tour the mosque and enjoy a walk around the surrounding reflecting pools that amplify its beauty.
Experience the thrill of the fastest roller coaster on the planet at Ferrari World! You’ll be launched 52 meters into the sky before flying through tight curves inspired by some the world’s most famous race tracks. Cross the finish line with an adrenaline rush worthy of a Grand Prix! Get up close and personal with the ultimate display of Ferrari cars from 1947 all the way to the present. Enjoy the audio-visual dialogue between modern design, interactive technology, and history. You’ll come to understand the love story that started with Enzo Ferrari and endures today.
What can you expect?
- Pick-Up Time: 8-8:30 am (Morning) / 12:30pm (Afternoon)
- Pick-Up Point: Within Dubai only
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque admission
- Ferrari World general admission
- Transportation for the full day
What’s Not Included
- Meals and drinks
There is a mandatory dress code for admission to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Abu Dhabi.
- Loose long trousers or long skirts (tight or figure-hugging attire is not allowed)
- Long sleeves and a head scarf (head should be covered with a scarf)
- No transparent or see-through clothing is allowed
- Shorts are not allowed (short pants covering the knees are allowed)
- Sleeveless shirts or T-shirts are not allowed (short sleeves that cover the shoulders are allowed)
- No swimwear, beachwear, or clothing with profanity is permitted.