Dubai City Tour
The Dubai City Tour allows you to discover what Dubai is really all about. You will be taken to all the major landmarks that have become so well known to the world’s travelers.
What can you expect?
- Marvel at the Dubai Museum, complete with a backdrop of old and present Dubai through galleries, videos, photos and collections.
- Go for gold at the Gold Souq, one of the most visited places in Dubai where you can buy a not-so-cheap but elegant Golds.
- Get that perfect selfie infront of the world’s only Seven Star hotel, the Burj AL Arab
- Have a short stop to take pictures in one of the most luxurious hotel located in the Palm Island, the Atlantis.
- Pass through the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Khalifa and the Jumeirah mosque
Dubai City Tour includes a visit to the Museum, providing images of life in the desert, mosques, trade and traditional Arabic homes. Dubai is the ‘City of Gold’ and no tour would be complete without a visit to the Gold Souk to see this for yourself. You may actually see bars of gold being transported around in wooden carts; quite a remarkable sight! There are other souks to visit as well- the Textile Souk is an excellent place to see the city’s riches of fabric.
The Dubai City Tour will assist you to experience the true essence of this city. There are many mosques in Dubai and arguably the most impressive is Jumeirah, which you will get to see on this tour. There are several more modern landmarks that are essential to any tour of Dubai including Burj Al Arab, the worlds’ first 7 Star hotel, and Palm Island, the first man-made island in Dubai. Burj Al Arab has quickly become the most recognisable building on the Dubai skyline.
Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House was built at the end of the 19th Century and provides a glimpse into the world of Islamic architecture. Nearby is the Heritage Village which has examples of Dubai’s past, a history of textiles and pearls, pottery and cooking. Sheikh Mohammed’s Palace is the last stop on the tour but not before you see Sheikh Zayed Road and Burj Khalifa. The traditional blends with modern in this unique city and Dubai City tours is the best way to see get a comprehensive overview of these divergent aspects of the city.
Dubai Desert Safari
Dubai Desert Safari is one of the most talked about trips available for tourists in Dubai! The desert safari is packed full of exciting attractions including camel riding and a thrill-seeking dune bashing experience. Our experienced 4×4 drivers will give you an unforgettable journey through the sand. Hold on tight as Funtours takes you on an amazing desert safari!
What can you expect?
- The thrill of driving over steep dunes and soft sand
- Astonishing photo opportunities in a beautiful landscape like no other
- The chance to relax in an authentic Bedouin camp
- A delicious barbeque, cooked on-site
- Traditional Arabic shows, including Tanoora and belly dancing
- Stunning henna painting from a traditional artist
- Camel rides across the Arabian Desert
The desert safari is unique – combining great sight-seeing, exciting adventures, and authentic cultural experiences. Indulge in the magical setting of the red sand desert. Take in the views as the sun sets on the red sand dunes of the Arabian Desert.