Swimming with the Dolphins offers different interactions, such as hugging, touching, being pulled around the pool by their dorsal fin and of course the lovely ‘dolphin kiss’. During all the swimming our professional photographer will be around to click your photos with the dolphins.
Dolphin Bay in Atlantis is one of the most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world. Here you have the opportunity to swim with dolphins in Dubai; choose from a range of dolphin experiences suitable for all ages and swimming abilities. Interactions range from standing in shallow water to swimming or scuba diving alongside these charismatic creatures. Whether you’re a hotel guest or visiting for the day, Dolphin Bay in Dubai offers an unforgettable experience.
After the session, you can choose one complimentary photo to take home as a wonderful memory of your experience. Swimming with the Dolphins leaves memories for a lifetime for both children and adults. It will not only give you powerful charge of positive emotions but also will help to get rid of stress and unpleasant mood. The experience is available from Monday to Thursday, at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. There are no swimming sessions from Friday to Sunday.
What can you expect?
- Pick-Up Time: Monday-Thursday (1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm)
- Pick-Up Point: Dubai Creek Park, Dolphinarium
- Get one-on-one with dolphins for a 45 minute session
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your session to check in!
- 30-minute check-in/changing
- 15-minute orientation with a Marine Mammal Specialist
- 30 minutes in the water
- Wet suits and/or vests are provided and required while in the water
- Bottled Water / Soft Drinks
- Towels and lockers – for your use during the interaction only
- 25% off same day admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium